“The surah, revealed at Makkah, has 1 section and 7 verses”
- In the name of ALLAH , the compassionate, the merciful
- All praise is for ALLAH, the ‘Rabb’ of the worlds
- The compassionate , the merciful
- Master of the day of judgment
- O Allah ! You Alone we worship and You Alone we call on for help
- O ALLAH ! Guide us to the Right Way
- The way of those whom You hve favored, not of those who have earned Your wrath, or of those who have lost The Way .A’meen .
Prayer and Divine Guidance :
- This surah is known as Sab’a Mathani ( Seven Oft-Repeated Verses)
- It is also called Umm-ul Kitab, foundation and essence of the Qur’an
- It is a mandatory part of each Islamic Prayer ( Salah ) , recited at least seventeen times daily in the five obligatory prayers.
- This Prayer is tauhgt by ALLAH ( Almighty God) Himself to mankind , as a favor, to let them know the format of a Prayer which is acceptable to Him.